When will pregnancy symptoms begin When will pregnancy symptoms begin When will pregnancy symptoms begin When will pregnancy symptoms begin
Pregnancy and its symptoms
Considered pregnancy distinct periods in a woman ‘s life, but it might be considered confusing sometimes. The symptoms of pregnancy differ from one woman to another, as do the symptoms of pregnancy from one pregnancy to another in the same woman, and they differ according to the stage of pregnancy as well. Because some of the symptoms accompanying pregnancy are similar to those that occur before the menstruation, it may be difficult to distinguish them from the menstruation symptoms, and it is worth noting that these symptoms may be similar to those that occur in cases other than pregnancy and the menstrual cycle.
Symptoms of pregnancy and the time each occurred
Of the symptoms of early pregnancy associated with :
- The occurrence of simple and colic vaginal bleeding: Vaginal bleeding (also called spotting) is also called implantation bleeding, because it occurs as a result of implantation of a fertilized egg (Uterus) in the womb, and colic The bleeding associated with pregnancy is similar to what happens at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, but they are less severe. They usually occur six to twelve days after egg fertilization. Vagina secretions may also be formed due to the increased growth of the cells lining the vagina, and an increase in the thickness of its wall due to pregnancy, and these harmful secretions may continue to exist throughout the pregnancy, However, the presence of an unpleasant odor, burning sensation, or itching in the vagina requires the doctor to be informed to confirm the type of inflammation present whether it is a bacterial infection or inflammation due to yeasts.
- Breast changes: Breast changes begin to appear after one to two weeks of pregnancy, and these changes may occur as a result of the difference in the level of hormones in the body as a result of pregnancy. And softness when touched.
- Feeling sick: Morning Sickness begins during the second to eighth week after pregnancy, and although it occurs in the morning often, it may happen at any time of the day, and maybe accompanied by vomiting. In most cases, nausea continues during the first trimester of pregnancy and then subsides, but it may persist for some throughout the pregnancy.
- Feeling tired and stressed: Most women start feeling tired and tired just a week after pregnancy.
- Menopause: The most common sign is the delay or interruption of the menstrual cycle, which requires a pregnancy test for women.
- Back pain: where is the feeling of back pain, specifically in the bottom of the common symptoms in pregnancy, and back pain occurs at the beginning of pregnancy, but it becomes more noticeable when the pregnancy progresses.
- Headaches: Headaches are a common symptom of pregnancy, and a headache may start when pregnancy begins, and experts believe that this is due to a sudden rise in hormones in the body. Also, headaches may continue during pregnancy due to increased blood flow, as the volume of blood flowing in the body during pregnancy increases by approximately fifty percent.
- Frequent urination: the feeling of the need to increase the number of times of urination may begin in the period from the sixth week to the eighth week of pregnancy, and frequent urination may continue with the progression of pregnancy due to the increase in the size of the uterus (Uterus) and the fetus, as this causes stress on the bladder.
- Food cravings change: it is possible that a strong desire for some types of foods may be generated (Food Craving) and aversion to each other (Food Aversions), and this occurs in the early stages of pregnancy or at any time during pregnancy, but the reason is that This occurrence is unknown yet.
- Bloating and constipation: Bloating may occur in the early stages of pregnancy, as it begins in the period from the fourth week of the menstrual period to the sixth week. Bloating is caused by the slow functioning of the digestive system due to hormonal changes, which may cause constipation, which in turn increases the feeling of bloating.
- An increase in the speed of the pulse: As the heart rate speed and strength increase in the period from the eighth week to the tenth week, palpitations may occur, and arrhythmias are caused by hormones changing.
- Mood Swings: Women may become more emotional than usual, and this may lead to feelings of depression, anxiety, and others. These mood swings start in the sixth week after the menstrual period is interrupted. It is worth noting that these mood and emotional changes occur as a result of high estrogen and progesterone during pregnancy.
When noticing a common pregnancy-related pregnancy symptom, it is advisable to conduct a pregnancy test at home or visit a doctor to perform the necessary examination in order to ensure the presence of pregnancy. Among these tests:
- Home pregnancy test: where he works like a home pregnancy test to detect the hormone directed reproductive glands in the urine, which consists of a stick containing a chemical that changes color after a certain waiting period varies according to The type of examination when it meets this hormone. It can be used from the first day in the absence of a menstrual cycle, and some types of home tests can detect pregnancy early. It is advised to perform the examination twice because of the possibility of different results if the examination is carried out very early after the absence of the menstrual cycle, it is possible that the hormone level is very little that the examination cannot reveal at the time.
- Clinical testing of urine: is performed clinical urine test in a doctor ‘s office, in order to reduce the likelihood of errors that affect the result of the examination, but not necessarily to be more accurate than the tests of pregnancy home. Often, the results of this examination appear within a week of the procedure.
- Blood test: There are two types of blood test that shows the presence or absence of pregnancy, and the quantitative examination of the hormone directed to the gonads that accurately measures the amount of this hormone in the blood.
- Trina Pagano (2016-10-10), ” the Symptoms Pregnancy”, the www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2017-09-29. Edited
- the Early Pregnancy the Symptoms – Introduction”, Www.newbornbaby.com.au, Retrieved 2017-09-30. Edited
- the Symptoms Pregnancy – the Early Signs Of Pregnancy”, Www.americanpregnancy.org, 2017-08-21, Retrieved 2017-09-29. Edited
- Kimberly Holland, Rachel Nall the, Michael Weber (2017-03-10), ” the Early Pregnancy the Symptoms: 17 Signs To the Look For”, Www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2017-09-30. Edited
- Tracy Stickler, Tim Jewell, Debra Rose Wilson (2017-01-27), “Tests Used to Confirm Pregnancy”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2017-09-30. Edited