what are all kinds of cats? What Everyone Must Know About WHAT ARE ALL KINDS OF? The Ultimate Secret Of WHAT ARE ALL KINDS OF? Why WHAT ARE ALL KINDS OF? Is The Only Skill You Really Need I Don’t Want To Spend This Much Time On WHAT ARE ALL KINDS OF ?. How About You? WHAT ARE ALL KINDS OF? Is Essential For Your Success. Read This To Find Out Why
Cats are one of the most popular pets in humans, and they were domesticated by humans approximately 9,500 years ago. Cats are predators, so they have teeth and a digestive system specializing in meat digestion. They also have two strong senses of smell and hearing and are able to see in the dark. Cats are known to sleep at a rate of 13-14 hours a day, and some cats may sleep approximately 20 hours to maintain their energy. They prefer sleeping in sunny areas during the day because they enjoy heat and exposure to sunlight, and unlike humans, they do not disturb them from height Temperatures until her body temperature reaches approximately 52 degrees Celsius.
Cats are known for their love for playing especially the little ones, as they like to climb and sit in high places, and even when exposed to falling from altitude, they are able to adjust their position so that they touch the ground with its four sides, and most cats hate to be submerged in water with the exception of the Turkish fan race, which is characterized by its love To water, so it’s called a swimming cat. Females give birth to cats between 3-5 Kotaitat per abdomen, and be Alkotaitat at the small size of her birth, and blind.
The most famous cat breeds
There are many breeds of cats, but the most famous are the following:
- Siamese cat: Siamese cats are characterized by signs or areas of a colour contrary to the colour of the body on the face, ears, feet, and tail, although there may be some Siamese cats that do not have these signs, and many Siamese cats have a tail that ends in a knot. Some Siamese cats have an apple-like head and a full-body, and some have a larger head and a slender body.
- Persian Cat: a cat with a nice face, and a short snout, also called the Iranian cat, or the Shirazi cat in relation to the city of Shiraz in Iran, and is characterized by long and beautiful fur that does not have a specific colour, but you can find Persian cats in almost all colours.
- Cat Maine universe: From cats that feature very popular, a large-sized and her fur thick brown colour scheme, but often can be found in any other colour. Minecoin cats have an additional toe that increases foot size, an adaptation that helps them catch when snowfalls.
- Cat Ragdoll: From cats obedient love to relax, and character – like character, where dogs tend to prosecute their owners around the house, which is similar to the Siamese cats in terms of long fur, eye colour blue.
- Bengal cat: These cats acquired their name from the Bengal tiger, as they are a product of crossbreeding between a domestic cat and an Asian tiger; therefore, they are distinguished by spotted fur and wild appearance, although they are domesticated cats.
- Abyssinian: One of the cats with unique fur is that one hair of fur is coloured with a light colour and a dark one. Cats often appear with red and orange fur, which is the most common colour in Abyssinian cats, but there are also cinnamon Ethiopian cats, or Blue, or light yellow.
- Birman cat: A cat similar to the Siamese cat is blue-eyed, but its fur is of medium length, and it is also similar to Ragdoll cat and it is not surprising in that, because Ragdoll cat is a crossbreed from the Berman cat, but it may differ from it by some signs as That his character is different from Ragdoll’s cat.
- Oriental cat short hair: never like the cat Siamese, but it is different from the colour of his eyes, which are often green, as well as colours and patterns Fraih diverse, and despite the fact that this cat is often short hair – making it susceptible to skin cancer, Cold diseases – except that some cats belonging to this breed have different lengths of hair.
- Pharaonic cat: a breed of active and social cats, as it is unique because there is no fur covering its skin.
- Devon Rex Cat: Active, fun-loving cats who are distinguished by their short, wavy hair, and soft-touch, large eyes.
- Himalayan cat: It is similar to the cat Siamese caused by the hybridization of a Persian cat and never siamese.
- American short-haired cat: never round face, his ears are short and, as its name indicates it is short hair, as it is characterized by intelligence.
- Cat intruder: strain hybrid – like Persian cats, but they are shorter fur. characterized by calm and kindness, and do not need a lot of care, such as the Persian cat fur.
- British short-haired cat: the oldest British breeds of cats, often show blue fur, but this does not preclude the presence of cats and other colours belonging to this strain, which cats moderate activity.
- Scottish cat tucked ear: This small breed cat ears straight, but when it involves reaching the third or fourth month of age.
- Domestic cat, or domestic cat: The earliest breeds of cats and there are cats of all colours and patterns, and they are very diverse, including large or small cats, full or slender, depending on their proportions and their nutrition.
The names of different breeds of cats
In addition to the previously mentioned breeds, there are several cat breeds
- Norwegian forest cat: originally from Norway.
- Burmese Cat: originally from Burma
- Siberian cat: originally from Russia.
- Tonkinese Cat: originated from Canada.
- Russian Blue Cat: originally from Russia.
- Egyptian Mau cat: its origin is from Egypt.
- Ocicat Cat: its origin from the United States.
- Singapore Cat: its origin is from Singapore.
- Manx cat: Originally from the Isle of Man.
- Japanese Bobtail: its origin is from Japan.
- Selkirk Rex Cat: Its origin is from the United States.
- American cat ear wrapped: originally from the United States.
- Chartreux Cat: originally from France.
- Somali cat: its origin from Somalia.
- Turkish Angora cat: its origin is from Turkey.
- Short-haired cat with coloured limbs: is from the United States.
- Balinese cat: its origin from the United States.
- The Tramp Cat or Ragamuffin: its origin is from the United States.
- European Burmese cat: originally from Burma.
- Mumbai Cat: its origin is from the United States.
- Havana Brown Cat: its origin is from the United Kingdom.
- American Bobtail Cat: its origin from the United States.
- Turkish Van: It is from Turkey.
- Burmilla Cat: its origin is from the United Kingdom.
- LaPerm Cat: It is from the United States.
- Korat cat, or Karat cat: originally from Thailand.
- American cat wired hair: originally from the United States.
- Shiny California Cat: Its origin is from the United States.
- Cymric Cat: Its origin is from Canada.
- Munchkin Cat: It is from the United States.
- Nebelung Cat: its origin from the United States.
- Savannah Cat: its origin is from the United States.
- White-footed cat: its origin is from the United States.
- Toyger: It is from the United States.
- Aussie cat, or York Chocolate Cat: is from the United States.
- Aegean Cat: originally from Greece.
- The Arabian Cat: its origin is from the Arabian Peninsula.
- Tiffany’s Cat: its origin from the United Kingdom.
- Never Bambino: originally from the United States.
- Brazilian short-haired cat: originally from Brazil.
- British Cat Medium Hair: its origin is from the United Kingdom.
- Chantilly-Tiffany Cat: originally from the USA.
- Chawais or Chausie Cat: It is from Egypt.
- Cyprus Cat: its origin is from Cyprus.
- “Cat”, www.newworldencyclopedia.org,2-4-2008، Retrieved 13-3-2018. Edited.
- ADRIENNE KREUZER (26-2-2018), “12 Most Popular Cat Breeds”، www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 13-3-2018. Edited.
- FRANNY SYUFY (21-9-2017), “10 Most Popular Cat Breed Pictures”، www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 13-3-2018. Edited.
- “All Cat Breeds”, www.catbreedslist.com, Retrieved 13-3-2018. Edited.